Friday, December 11, 2009

Zometools



These are great toys, or learning tools for kids and adults three and up. Right now they have a great deal on lots of great products. This is from an email I just received from Paul, "Free Shipping on EVERYTHING! ...plus a special secret stocking stuffer with any order by December 18th. We're not telling what, but it's a beautiful, veeery limited edition item, not available on our web site (or anywhere else), that is guaranteed to please any Zometool enthusiast and, really, just about anyone! Anyway, to claim your free shipping on anything we make, use promotion code "tasteful"."

So if you think these are as great as I do make sure to order by the 18th to get the free shipping and free secret stocking stuffer. I am not sure that I am supposed to share this, so you better hurry before they run out of the stocking stuffers! Let them know I sent you, Paul is a friend of the family's. http://www.zometool.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment