Friday, March 12, 2010

Bath & Body Works - Free Lip Gloss w/Any Purchase for Students

Definitely sign up for their emails if you have not already!  They are always sending free offers with purchase coupons.  This is good either online or in store if you have a copy of the coupon.  I would go to their site and print it out, or do a search on it, I am sure someone has posted a copy of it by now.  Or if you are not a 'student' then use the online version.
 
The ONLINE USE CODE STUDENT AT CHECKOUT.  This is according to the email I received.  The reported value is up to $7.50.  They always have some great deals and lots of sales. 

I have to give this store two thumbs up to for customer service.  The other day I was in the store and forgot the coupon at home,  I mentioned it to the cashier and she was so gracious that she let me redeem my coupon even though I did not have it in hand!  So I was able to get five full size products for about $10.  What a fantastic deal for such great products!
 
 
On this page they even have another offer if you sign up for their great emails.
"Get A Special Welcome Offer - Sign Up Today!"
 
PS What is your favorite scent?

No comments:

Post a Comment