Sunday, April 5, 2009

Welcome to a No Nonsense Approach to Living Better and to Having More Wealth

Suze Orman, my daughter, and myself
at a confernece in Anaheim, CA

I am starting this blog to share with you how to make some extra money from the web. As long as the Internet has had opportunities to make money from it I have. Contests, free money, freebies from manufactures, and anything in between has come my way from this hobby. Years back I even made over $3,000 from EBay one summer month selling items from around the house. Back then their was no Pay Pal or any other conveniences, so that was a huge deal.

One of my biggest monetary wins from the Internet was when I won a $10,000.00 scholarship for taking about twenty minutes to fill out an application for a new book store who was offering scholarships. After filling out the application I totally forgot about it and one day came home from work to find an email telling me that I won the $10,000.00 scholarship. All from just filling out a twenty minute application. Other interesting prizes that I have won include going to the announcements of the Grammies where I got to socialize in the Green room with many of the music industries giants. Although I did not know many of them, they were all kind. Some other prizes over the years that I have won include, a computer, a vacuum, a case of salsa and tortilla chips, too many hats and t-shirts to count, cash, a kids pinball machine and bubble package, a Sony PlayStation 1 & 2, and too many other things to list.

Besides these items, I am also the shopping queen. My friends all know that if they need to purchase something, they should first check with me. I constantly save tons of money at the grocery store and will be sharing those tricks with you as well. Besides shopping for items I also get tons of trial products. Products where manufactures want you to try them out and give them feedback. If you like the product then they also have you help them by sharing the information with your friends and family. Sometimes they just want your opinion and they pay you for it. Dollar bills in the mail have come many times to my house for just answering a few questions.

Several sites also will pay you to click and shop through them or to do searches with them. I will be exploring the legitimate sites and telling you what to steer clear from. One that used to be very lucrative, that is no longer around was the Beans site. There are a few promising sites that I will provide links to that are along the same lines...look for these soon.

Finally, practical government programs will be explored and I will let you in on some of the ins and outs for these sites. I went personally from living comfortably on less then $600 month to making a very decent income and living in a bay front house, mostly with the help of governmental programs. Please feel free to comment and ask questions if you have any. Plus make sure to tell all your friends and colleagues about this blog so that you can share the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment