Sunday, April 5, 2009

FREE Food at T.G.I. Fridays

The first great item that I love is for those of you who have a T.G.I. Friday's restaurant near you. Don't forget that if you travel, they can often be found in larger metropolitan areas as well. Sign up for their Give Me More Stripes program. When you sign up they will give you a free appetizer. Did I say FREE, yes free. They are also always sending me emails for other freebies and tons of 2 for 1 offers.

Even though there is no T.G.I. Friday's by me, I decided to sign up for when I travel. I love to be able to travel on a budget, so FREE is definitely in my vocabulary for eating out. To activate this offer just go to their home page at http://www.tgifridays.com, then click on the link near the bottom of the page that says SIGN UP NOW.

They even have some other great promos going as well right now, it shows appetizers 1 cent when you purchase any beverage in the bar and $1 entree when you buy another, make sure to see their site for these promotional details. All from signing up for this free offer by April 30th. Also make sure that everytime you go in to eat that you show your loyalty card to earn more freebies and discounts from them. Let me know how successful you are with this promotion and if you want more like this. Vote in the poll to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment